Excel-Templates.com owns and runs itself, so when we use the terms, “we”, “us”, or “our” on our site we mean Excel-templates.com.
By using our site or downloading any material from this site, you are agreeing to follow our terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms, simply do not download any material from our site. We reserve the right to make any changes to both our material and our policies at any time. Please check back for any updates on our current policies.
Use of Our Content
All information (text, Excel Templates, files, documents, graphics, photos, drawings) belong to Excel-Templates.com. As a result, it is against the law to sell or use our material for anything other than personal and non-commercial use.
Excel-Templates.com will not be liable for any injuries or damages that result from the use of our site. These can include, but are not limited to:
- The use of our site and our Excel Templates or the inability to use them
- Our site or Excel Templates not performing
- Any errors or mistakes that occur on our site or in our Excel Templates
- Any defect on our site or on our Excel Templates
- Delays in performance or download on our site
Please note that Excel-Templates.com is not LIABLE or RESPONSIBLE for any damages that may occur including but not limited to:
- Damages for any loss or injury that may occur from using our website and/or our Excel Templates
- Any form of consequential damage that may ensue
- All other miscellaneous damages that might result from using our site and/or our Excel Templates.
Termination of this Agreement
On this website, you can encounter the Content Lockers which may ask
you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
Social Apps & Permissions
When you sign in through social networks, the Content Locker may ask you to grant permissions to read or perform some social actions.
- Person name
- Email address
Content Locker never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Content Locker removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.